We are pleased to present the “Nutrition Is A Skill” Workshop by Fortitude Nutrition Coaching – a workshop created in an aim to simplify nutrition, whilst also outlining the many components of nutrition. By comparing Nutrition to a high skill movement such as an Olympic lift, FNC outlines that to execute skill development effectively, it is important to focus on one or two components at a time to build confidence and a strong foundation to build upon.
Those attending the workshop are given a chance throughout the session to put what they have learnt into practice. Ideally, they will be able to leave the session with their own meal plan that they have created based on the fundamental strategies covered in the workshop and the food choices they enjoy.
Learn nutritional strategies to improve your overall health, body composition and athletic performance. By attending the Nutrition is a Skill Workshop, attendees will:
- Learn the fundamentals of nutrition
- Discuss the role of each Macronutrient, ideal sources, timing and portion sizes
- Explore nutrient timing for body composition, athletic performance and overall health
- Create meals that fit the Fortitude Formula
- Cover mindful eating strategies
- Learn the benefits of food journaling
- Discuss the effects of sleep, alcohol and caffeine on their goals and nutritional behaviours
- Learn time management and cost-saving skills
- Debunk common myths, fads and diets
- Get a chance to ask any nutrition-related questions
Happening on: 6 July 2019
Time: 11.00am – 12.30pm
Fortitude members get 20% off, so remember to key in your promo code at check out!